Steel Skipping Rope
- If the last time you jumped rope was when playing double-dutch on the school playground, then it’s best to invest in a simple-to-use rope.
- Not only does it resist tangling—something that can easily trip up a newbie, but it also swings smoothly and uncoils easily after being rolled up for a frustration-free workout.
- The rope, is easily adjustable and features foam grips for comfort.
- One person who owns the rope says that it’s the perfect weight and doesn’t hurt when you get nicked with it (like when you miss a jump).
- Burn Calories - Great Cardio Workout：Effective tool to build speed, cardiovascular endurance, improve coordination and muscle tone while burning calories